This is a Vegetarian Product
Best Before 6 Months from the date of Manufacturing.
Veetoon’s iSTAMINA powder is prepared using the Moringa is usually named as “miracle tree”. Veetoon’s iSTAMINA is 100% organic, naturally produced, and sourced from indigenous (native) trees. Fresh leaves are dried immediately after harvest to naturally preserve their nutrients and explicit taste. iSTAMINA contains essential amino acids, anti-oxidants, and over 90 key nutrients. It has a revitalizing effect on the body by removing toxins and boosting immunity. No artificial chemicals are added during any part of the supply chain.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the skin.
- Reduces pimples.
- Reduces dandruff and hair fall.
- Strengthens bones.
- Helps with anemia.
- Aids in weight loss.
- Increases lactation in mothers.
- Raises antioxidant levels in the blood.
- Reduces fat and helps in regulating Blood Pressure levels.
- Helps prevent heart diseases.
- Helps regulate sugar levels and stimulates insulin secretion.
- Improves eyesight.
- Boosts immunity levels.
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Increases vitality and libido levels.
- Stabilizes the body by acting as a detoxifying agent.
- High levels of Vitamin E and Vitamin C enhances brain performance.
- Help prevent/cure Cancer.
Frequently asked questions
Anyone over the age of five can join the daily diet.
5 g to 10 g.
It can be used in 5 to 10 grams with daily meals. Can be used with dosa, rasam, gravy, Curry,etc.,
Yes, It is Certified by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. License No. 22419091000386.
No synthetic pigments are added.
This is just country drumstick leaf powder. No chemicals are added for flavor and color.
Moringa (Drumstick) leaves.
Definitely not. Anyone who is allergic to any of the raw materials used in this product can avoid taking it.
Naturally produced and sourced from indigenous (native) trees.
It is made in a completely hygienic manner and in a traditional way.Fresh leaves are dried immediately after harvest to naturally preserve their nutrients and explicit taste.